1. Preferably with a Master’s degree in Food Science/ Food Science and Technology or its related field;
2. Must have an outstanding scholastic record;
3. With experience in the field of specialization, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
4. With the ability to create on-line materials for teaching the new normal class, and;
5. Must be willing to serve beyond office hours or when the needs arise.
1. Transcript of records (TOR);
2. Certificate of employment from past/current (if applicable);
3. Certificate of seminars and workshops attended/participated;
4. Result of neuropsychiatric examination obtained from Dr. Jose J. Coruna, Sr. of Sacred Heart Neuropsychiatric Screening Center, Cagayan de Oro City.
Interested applicants may address their application documents to the University President, Dr. Jesus Antonio G. Derije through channels and send it to the Office of the Dean, College of Human Ecology, Central Mindanao University, University Town, Musuan, Bukidnon 8710 or via email to email@example.com not later than July 31, 2020. Teaching demonstration will be on August 3, 2020 at 2 pm.