1. Must be a graduate of BS Hospitality Management/Hotel and Restaurant Management or other allied courses;
2. Preferably with Master’s/Ph.D degree/units;
3. Preferably with 1-year industry experience;
4. Preferably a NC II holder of the basic courses related to Hospitality/Tourism;
5. Preferably a TM I holder;
6. Equipped and ready for Flexible Teaching/Learning; and
7. Ready to work with a team and serve beyond working schedule.
1. Transcript of Records;
2. Personal Data Sheet/Curriculum Vitae/Resume; and
3. Copy of Certificates of seminars, training, and workshops attended.
Interested applicants may address their application letter to the University President, Dr. Jesus Antonio G. Derije and submit their complete application documents to the Department of Hospitality Management email address, email@example.com. The deadline of submission of documents will be on July 31, 2020 and teaching demonstration will be on August 3, 2020 at 2:00pm.