The College of Education needs one (1) Language Education Instructor major in Filipino
1. Letter of Intent
2. Updated (PDS) CSC Form 212 (Revised 2017)
3. Transcript of Records (TOR)
4. Eligibility Rating &; PRC ID for positions requiring BAR or Board Eligibility
5. Documents relevant to the position applied (Training & Seminars)
1. Education: MA or Ph.D. Filipino holder
2. Experience: With Teaching Experience
3. Eligibility: Professional Licensure Examinations for Teacher (LET)
4. Training: Preferably with seminars or training attended relevant to the job.
5. With a good scholastic record.
Interested applicants must send their application letter and resume not later than February 2, 2021, to:
DR. JESUS ANTONIO G. DERIJE