Attention to all graduate students!
What: 2nd batch of Graduate School Admission Test (GSAT)
When: July 24, 2019
Where: CMU Graduate School Building
Please take note of the online registration and submission of filled-out application form to the Office of Admissions, Scholarships, and Placement (OASP) on the day of the examination.
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDERS: You need to sign in to your google account (password will be needed) before you fill out the application form. One applicant means one google account. Note that if the form is already available in the web, you need to sign out, click the link again, then proceed to the succeeding steps.
STEPS in the application of Graduate School Admission Test (GSAT)
1. Fill out the google form in this link: doorstep.cmu.edu.ph/user/gsat_admission_application
2. Open your email and print the application form using long (8 1/2 x13 inches) bond paper.
3. Paste one (1) piece of your 2×2 ID picture in the upper right of your application form .
4. Pay the testing fee of PhP 400.00 at the CMU Cashier’s Office from Monday to Friday only.
6. Write the Official Receipt (OR) number in the space provided in the form.
7. Submit your application form together with the receipt to the Admission Officer at the Office of Admissions, Scholarships, and Placement (OASP) located at the ground floor of old Graduate School Building.