- The Central Mindanao University, through the General Fund/ Special Trust Fund /Trust Receipts intends to apply the sum of Five Million Two Hundred Eighty-Two Thousand One Hundred Seventy-One Pesos and 14/100 (5,282,174.14) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Various Construction Supplies & Materials. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for Various Construction Supplies & Materials on per lot basis. Delivery of the Goods is required 5-45 days after receipt of the notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at the Bids & Awards Office from 7-11 a.m. and 1-5 p.m from April 5, 2014 to April 28, 2014 before the opening of bids.
- Partial bidding document maybe downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids in the amount of Fifteen Thousand Pesos Only (15,000.00).
- The Central Mindanao University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 14, 2014 @9:00 a.m. at BAC Office , CMU Musuan, Bukidnon, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before April 28,2014 @ 9:00 a.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause.
- Bid opening shall be on April 28,2014 @ 9:00 a.m. at BAC OFFICE, Administration Building, Musuan, Maramag, Bukidnon. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Central Mindanao University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
BOBBY D. VISAYAN Head, BAC-Secretariat Tel. No. 088-356-1910 to 13, Telefax-088-356-1912 E-mail Add. firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http//www.cmu.edu.ph
RICARDO G. VILLAR VP for Administration & BAC Chairman