Republic of the Philippines
CENTRAL MINDANAO UNIVERSITY
University Town, 8710 Musuan, Bukidnon
Tel. No. 088-356-1910 to 13, Telefax- 088-356-1912
E-mail Add. firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http//www.cmu.edu.ph
Invitation to Bid
PROCUREMENT OF VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
& ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES
- The Central Mindanao University, through the GF/STF intends to apply the sum of Eight Million Three Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Three Twenty-Eight Pesos and 12/100(Php8,325,328.12) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Various Construction Materials & Electrical Supplies. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for Various Construction Materials & Electrical Supplies on per lot basis. Delivery of the Goods is required 5-45 days after receipt of the notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
(i) Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at the Bids & Awards Office from 7-11 a.m. and 1-5 p.m from November 13 to December 3, 2014.
Bidding document maybe downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos Only (10,000.00).
- The Central Mindanao University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 21, 2014 @ 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office , CMU Musuan, Bukidnon, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 3, 2014 @ 2:00 p.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause.
Bid opening shall be on December 3, 2014 @ 2:00 p.m at BAC Office, Administration Building, Musuan, Maramag, Bukidnon. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The Central Mindanao University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
- 1. All envelopes shall be properly labeled and provided with Ear tags/Index tabs for every document submitted in the Bid documents.
- 2. Representative in the submission of bid envelope, eligibility and other documents shall always present a written authority(SPA) from the licensee/proprietor.
- 3. All documents submitted shall be in the Standard forms.
BOBBY D. VISAYAN
Tel. No. 088-356-1910 to 13, Telefax-088-356-1912
E-mail Add. email@example.com
RICARDO G. VILLAR
VP for Administration
& BAC Chairman