- The Central Mindanao University, through the Special Trust Fund intends to apply the sum of One Million Three Hundred Fifty-Four Thousand Pesos Only (Php1,354,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Various Air- conditioning. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for the procurement of Various Air-Conditioning. Delivery of the Goods is required 5-45 days after receipt of the notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at the Bids & Awards Office from 7-11 a.m. and 1-5 p.m. from to April 17 to May 6, 2013.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on May 10-25, 2012 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos Only (Php2,000.00). Pre-Bidding shall be on April 23, 2013 @ 9:00 a.m.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 6, 2013. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on May 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m. at BAC Office, Central Mindanao University, Musuan, Bukidnon. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted. Award will be on per item basis.
- The Central Mindanao Universityreserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
RICARDO G. VILLAR VP for Administration & BAC Chairman