- The Central Mindanao University, through the General Fund (GF) GF-2014-54 intends to apply the sum of Forty Million Sixty-One Thousand Five Hundred Seventeen Pesos and 53/100 (40,061,517.53) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Proposed College of Agriculture Integrated Science Laboratory Building. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for the construction of the Proposed College of Agriculture Integrated Science Laboratory Building. Completion of the Works is required for Three Hundred Forty-One (341) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in BDS (5.4).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 7-11 a.m. – 1-5 p.m. from September 19, 2014 to October 13, 2014.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents can be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php 25,000.00).
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Central Mindanao University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Sept. 29, 2014, 9:00 a.m. at BAC Office, CMU, Musuan, Bukidnon, which shall be opened only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 13, 2014, 9:00 a.m. at BAC Office, CMU, Musuan, Bukidnon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Central Mindanao University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- All envelopes shall be properly labeled and provided with Ear tags/Index tabs for every document submitted in the Bid documents.
- Representative in the submission of bid envelope, eligibility and other documents shall always present a written authority(SPA) from the licensee/proprietor.
- All documents submitted shall be in the Standard forms.
For further information, please refer to:Bobby D. Visayan Head, BAC-Secretariat Email: firstname.lastname@example.org RICARDO G. VILLAR BAC-Chair