- The Central Mindanao University, through the DA-BAR-2012 intends to apply the sum of Three Million Four Hundred Ninety Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety One Pesos and Twenty Four Centavos (Php 3,499,991.24 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Proposed Center for Biodiversity Research and Extension Building in Mindanao (CEBREM). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for the construction of CEBREM. Completion of the Works is required for Ninety Nine (99) days . Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 7-11 a.m. – 1-5 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents can be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (Php 10,500.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
The Central Mindanao University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 30, 2012, 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office, CMU, Musuan, Bukidnon, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 13, 2012, 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office, CMU, Musuan, Bukidnon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Central Mindanao University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
- Bobby D. Visayan
- Head, BAC-Secretariat
- Tel. No. 088-356-1910 to 13, Telefax-088-356-1912
- E-mail Add. firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Website: http//www.cmu.edu.ph
RICARDO G. VILLAR
VP for Administration &