The Office of Student Affairs is again hiring STUDENT ASSISTANTS for the 1st semester, SY 2011-2012. Interested applicants with the following qualifications are invited to apply:
ALL INTERESTED STUDENTS
- No failing grades in the previous semester;
- Maximum load of 18 units for the current semester of less (if last load);
- Should not be a recipient of any Scholarship Program;
- Should be of good moral standing and have a positive attitude towards work; and
- Recommendation from the head/dean of the unit/college you intend to work is required
Interested applicants should submit an application letter, grades of the previous semester, bio-data and the current COR to the Office of Student Affairs. Also inquire about the work contract for completion.
Deadline for submission of the application and other requirements is on June 10, 2011.