- The contest is open to all interested individuals/organizations.
- All entries must be in digital with the following attachments:
a. Soft copy in 8.27” x 11.69” (A4 size) for printing.
b. Soft copy (editable PSD with 300 dpi/resolution).
c. Soft copy in JPEG file.
d. Rationale of the logo and its details
(not exceeding 500 words, TNR 12, double spacing, justified).
- Submitted work shall be an original work of the participant. The participant shall be held accountable for any issues that may question the originality and authenticity of the design.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted and will have a designated registration number.
- Deadline for submission will be on or before February 15, 2021, at 4:00 PM at Natural Products Research and Development Center email address email@example.com. Failure to submit the complete requirements (soft copy and rationale) will result in disqualification. The filename should include the name of the participant using this format: Surename_First Name_NPRDC_type of the attached document (Ex. Dela Cruz_Juan_NPRDC_Logo.jpeg).
- Only 5 entries will qualify for final judging on February 22, 2021. The decision of the panel of judges is final and incontestable based on the following criteria:
30% – Originality and Distinctiveness of entry50% – Concept relevant to Natural Products Research and Development Center20% – Impact and Creativity
Finalists will receive a Certificate of Recognition via email.
- The winner will be posted on Central Mindanao University’s Official FB page, CMU Today
- Winners will receive the following prizes:
First prize —- Php 1,500.00
Second prize —- Php 700.00
Third prize —- Php 300.00.
- Winning entry shall become the property of the Natural Products Research and Development Center.