1. Letter of Intent
2. Updated (PDS) CSC Form 212 (Revised 2017)
3. Transcript of Records (TOR)
4. Eligibility Rating &; PRC ID for positions requiring BAR or Board Eligibility
5. Documents relevant to the position applied (Training & Seminars)
1. A Licensed Agriculturist with a valid PRC license who holds an MS or Ph.D. degree in Horticulture
2. Experience: With or without Teaching Experience
3. Eligibility: None Required or with valid PRC license particularly for positions requiring BAR or Board Eligibility
4. Training: Preferably with seminars or training attended relevant to the job
Please Address the application letter (attached with credentials and resume) to:
JESUS ANTONIO G. DERIJE
Send the needed requirements to the Department of Horticulture through email: email@example.com
Applicants must prepare a 10-minute presentation for an online teaching demo to be scheduled soon.
Interested applicants must send their application letter and resume not later than February 2, 2021.