Attention to all students who wish to take entrance examination at Central Mindanao University in any levels. Kindly refer to the posted photo for the schedules and requirements.
Also, please take note of the online registration and submission of filled-out application form to the Office of Admissions, Scholarships, and Placement (OASP) as follows:
ULHSAT for incoming Grade 7 students: January 31, 2019 and February 4-9, 2019
SHSAT for incoming Grade 11 students: February 11, 2019 to February 23, 2019 (except on weekends)
CMUCAT for incoming college freshmen: April 22, 2019 to May 3, 2019 (except on weekends)
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDERS: You need to sign in to your (or any of your family members) google account (password will be needed) before you fill-out the application form. One applicant means one google account. Note that if the form is already available in the web, you need to sign out, click the link again and should see a prompt (refer to the second photo), then proceed to the succeeding steps.
STEPS in the application of University Laboratory High School Admission Test (ULHSAT)
1. Fill out the google form in this link:
2. Open your email and print the application form using long (8 1/2 x13 inches) bond paper.
3. Paste two (2) pieces of your 1×1 ID picture in the boxes provided and sign it.
4. Let your School Principal/Guidance Counselor sign the certification part found at the bottom of the form. You can also get certification from your School signed by your Principal/Guidance Counselor.
5. Pay the testing fee of PhP 200.00 at the CMU Cashier’s Office from Monday to Friday only.
6. Write the Official Receipt (OR) number in the space provided in the form.
7. Submit your application form together with the receipt to the Admission Officer at the Office of Admissions, Scholarships, and Placement (OASP) located at the ground floor of old Graduate School Building.
8. You will receive your admission slip that reflects your examination schedule. Bring it and wear your ID during the examination.