1. Must be a Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian (RND);
2. Preferably a Master’s Degree holder or has earned an advance unit in Nutrition and Dietetics or in fields related to the discipline;
3. Must be equipped and ready for Flexible Teaching/Learning;
4. Must have an outstanding scholastic record and good moral character,
5. Must have enough experience in his/her field of specialization, and
6. Must be willing to serve even beyond office hours or when the needs arise.
1. Transcript of Records (TOR);
2. Updated license;
3. Certificate of seminars, webinars, and workshops attended;
4. Certificate of employment from past or current employer; and
5. Recent results of neuropsychiatric examination obtained from Dr. Jose J. Coruña, Sr. of Sacred Heart Neuropsychiatric Screening Center of Cagayan de Oro City
Interested applicants may address their application letter to the University President, Dr. Jesus Antonio G. Derije and submit their complete application documents to the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline of submission of documents will be on July 31, 2020 and teaching demonstration will be on August 3, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.