One 12) Part-time Clinical Instructor for Post-midterm (October – December) of first second semester 2016 – 2017
Qualifications/Requirements (as per CMO No. 14, s. 2009) are as follows:
1. Must be a Filipino citizen with good moral character.
2. Registered Nurse in the Philippines with current/valid PRC Identification Card.
3. Master’s degree holder in Nursing (MAN, MN, MSN)
4. At least one (1) year of clinical practice
5. A member of Accredited Professional Nursing Organization with good standing
6. Neuropsychiatric Examination from Sacred Heart Neuropsychiatric Screening Center, Velez St. , Cagayan de Oro City
Interested applicants must submit the following to the College of Nursing:
a. Application Letter addressed to:
MARIA LUISA R. SOLIVEN, Ph.D.
Central Mindanao University
University Town, Musuan, Maramag, Bukidnon
Thru: PILAR V. DOMAGSANG, MAN, RN
Dean, College of Nursing
b. Curriculum Vitae
c. NSO Birth Certificate
d. PRC Identification Card
e. Transcript of Records (Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree)
f. Certificate of Employment/Recommendation letter (from previous employer)
g. Current PNA ID