Republic of the Philippines
CENTRAL MINDANAO UNIVERSITY
University Town, 8710 Musuan, Bukidnon
E-mail Add. email@example.com; Website: http//www.cmu.edu.ph
Invitation to Bid
PROCUREMENT OF DRUGS, MEDICINES & MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- The Central Mindanao University, through the Special Trust Fund intends to apply the sum of Five Hundred Eighteen Thousand Ninety-Six Pesos (518,096.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Drugs & Medicines, Medical Supplies. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for Procurement of Drugs & Medicines, Medical Supplies on per item basis. Delivery of the Goods is required 5-60 days after receipt of the notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
(i) Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at the Bids & Awards Office from 7-11 A.M. and 1-5 P.M from November 14 to December 5, 2014.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on November 14 to December 5, 2014 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (5,000.00).
Complete bidding document maybe downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Central Mindanao University will hold on Pre-Bid Conference on November 24,2014 @ 9:00 a.m. at BAC Office , CMU Musuan, Bukidnon, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 5, 2014 @ 9:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause.
Bid opening shall be on December 5, 2014 @ 9:00 AM at BAC OFFICE, Administration Building, Musuan, Maramag, Bukidnon. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The Central Mindanao University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
- 1. All envelopes shall be properly labeled and provided with Ear tags/Index tabs for every document submitted in the Bid documents.
- 2. Representative who will participate in the bidding process shall always present a written authority(SPA) from the licensee/proprietor.
3. All documents submitted shall be in the Standard forms
BOBBY D. VISAYAN
Tel. No. 088-356-1910 to 13, Telefax-088-356-1912
E-mail Add. firstname.lastname@example.org
RICARDO G. VILLAR
VP for Administration
& BAC Chairman