The CMU Alumni Association awards its best performing alumni annually. For 2019, we will invite the Golden Jubilarians (graduates of 1969), Silver Jubilarians (graduates of 1994) and those graduates of Central Mindanao University not covered by 1969 and 1994 which belongs to the open category.
The categories are Public Service,Entrepreneurship,
Education,Research and Development, Extension and Community Development, and Culture and Arts.
There is also a Distinguished Alumnus/alumni award for those alumni who are exemplary in their field of endeavor.
Qualified in the nominations are those graduates of BNAS, MAC and CMU high school, BS degrees, MS, PhD, special courses, Forest Ranger, CT.
1. Any CMU alumnus/alumna may nominate candidates/prospective awardee.
2. Nomination with supporting documents should be submitted to any evaluation and awards committee not later than 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟯𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
3. An alumnus can only be nominated in one of the ward categories.
4. Previous awardee will no longer qualify for this year’s award.
5. The decision of the committee is final and non-contestable.
6. No posthumous award shall be given.
7. The awardee should be present to receive his/her award.
8. The signatories of the plaque will be the University President, the CMUAAI President and the chair of the CMUaAI Evaluation and Awards committee.
For more information please contact 𝗗𝗿. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗟𝘂𝘇 𝗟. 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼 through her email address: email@example.com