CMU’s College of Nursing garnered a 100 percent passing rate in the Nurse Licensure Examination given last November.
As announced by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), there were a total of 6,836 passers out of the 14,322 takers, pegging the national passing rate at 47.73 percent.
Of the 11 CMUans who passed, 10 belonged to this year’s La Mere Porteuse Batch while one was from last year’s Le Donneur* batch.
Here are the passers:
1. Joshen Faika S. Abecia, RN
2. Sheira Samantha R. Angcos, RN
3. Charliemagne Jade Y. Calva, RN
4. Lara Donnine B. Dumlao, RN
5. Evan Joy R. Duran, RN
6. Christine Eloisa O. Magallon, RN
7. Dareal Philip W. Manatad, RN
8. Hanah Kerstine A. Planteras, RN
9. *Yvonne Grace B. Ramoga, RN
10. Ruth M. Sumando, RN
11. Jera Mae D. Taguiam, RN