Invitation to Bid for the Construction of the Proposed Natural Products Research & Analytical Laboratory (NPRAL)
- The Central Mindanao University, through the General Fund (GF) GF-2013-13 intends to apply the sum of Eighteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pesos Only (Php 18,700,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Proposed Natural Products Research & Analytical Laboratory Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Central Mindanao University now invites bids for the construction of the Proposed Natural
Products Analytical Laboratory. Completion of the Works is required for Two Hundred Thirty Four (234 cd) days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Central Mindanao University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 28, 2013, 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office, CMU, Musuan, Bukidnon, which shall beopen only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Central Mindanao University and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 7-11 a.m. – 1-5 p.m. from February 22-March 12, 2013.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents can be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Eighteen Thousand Seven Hundred Pesos Only (Php 18,700.00).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 12, 2013, 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office, CMU, Musuan, Bukidnon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bobby D. Visayan
Tel. No. 088-356-1910 to 13, Telefax-088-356-1912
RICARDO G. VILLAR
- The Central Mindanao University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Scroll To Top