UNIVERSITY LABORATORY HIGH SCHOOL
A premier provider of quality secondary education committed to the total development of the student for a globally sustainable environment
To equip high school students with knowledge and skills imbued with moral uprightness and civic responsibility in preparation for higher education through dynamic instruction, extension, research and production.
Academic excellence through hard work and noble virtues…fear of God especially.
1. To provide preparatory training that would transform students to become humane, responsive and concern-conscious citizens for the mass-based development and progress of society.
2. To serve as a vessel in educating the youths to the best of their innate potentials through scientific skills training, intellectual inquiry and socio-cultural development to meet the challenges of the present age.
3. To instill in the minds of the students the elegance, power and beauty of science in shaping the progress, lifestyle and destiny of a nation and its people.
4. To train students to appreciate the contributions of science in the pursuit of truth, knowledge and man’s progress.
5. To instill in the minds of the students the value of a true, rigorous and real education.
1. To develop the attitude of inquiry and analytical thinking among students.
2. To prepare the students to enter careers in the sciences.
3. To encourage and foster creativity and innovativeness.
4. To foster responsible citizenship among students through character building, moral, physical, and mental development.
5. To provide a well-balanced academic and social development among students.
6. To provide capabilities for the development of competent future teachers in all aspects of subject of specialization.
7. To serve as a laboratory for teacher training programs of the College of Education, College of Agriculture and College of Home Economics.
1. ULHSAT Result
2. Form 138-A (Report Card)
3. Certificate of Good Moral Character
4. Original Copy of Civil Registry Form 1A(BIRTH EXTRACT)
5. Certificate of Attendance in the Freshmen Parents Orientation
Form 138-A (Report Card)